Wednesday 9 May 2012

PDoc is back on the Block...opps sorry, I meant Blog!

I stopped blogging for a very long while because I didn't envisage the dedication and creativity involved in blogging.

Therefore I salute all bloggers who have been at it for a while now e.g chigosplace.blogspot.com.

 In the mean time while I try to put my thoughts together and come up with some fresh articles, I will start by putting up my old articles which were published in Genevieve (a lifestyle magazine in Nigeria) between 2008 and 2010;then it used to be published in a column called "In the Pink".

 Since I'm also re-branding, I will be lifting some articles from my former and abandoned blog kconxepts.blogspot.com but mind you all the articles are  still very original.
For those who have been searching for answers to psychiatric and psychology related problems, this site promises to be an interesting and revealing blog.

So go ahead and spread the word... PDoc is back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...